Apr 1, 2008

UBUNTU: Blue for April fools



As I was a litle bit bored in the office, so I decided to change my theme as it is April now. March theme based on green theme + black and white. So for April I wonder what is the best color to suit my mood for the whole month.

Here is my screenshot for this month. I choose blue as the theme color. Hehe.. yeah I know you can find this theme at freshmeat website. :) the best thing I got is, the magic mushroom :lol:

I'm still using fluxbox and had no plans to load any other wm for this moment. I just love this fluxbox. Yeah, fluxbox roxx!


Thank you for your unbelievable support on Negative Zero - Permission to read and write blog for nearly 4 years. Don't forget to like Negative Zero on Facebook.
Blogirific.com Blog Directory





Post(s) you might like to read :

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment