Erm, one of my friend ask me how can he make an auto check to the zone edit for every 60 secs by using cron. My answer is simple.. I dont know how to use cron. haha.. so I'm thinking sumthing else, I come out with a script which I do write a simple one just to make it check to zone edit for every 60 seconds.
Here is my script looks like:
while :;do echo "=========================================================" ;
wget -q -O - --http-user=username --http-passwd=password \
#hehe.. mungkin saja berjaya.
How to apply this script to run every time you load your linux? Simple, here is the steps I would make:
- mkdir ~/.script ; cd ~/.script
- wget http://portalpsis.net/upload/files/zoneedit
- ln -s ~/.script/zoneedit /usr/bin
- Now we need to edit our rc.local so that the script will load on startup.
- sudo gedit /etc/rc.local
- and add this line before "exit 0" ---> /usr/bin/zoneedit &
This one made for my friend Sinzmanual. :)
ps:- the bold part in the script need changes to be able to check to zone edit. use your own usernames,password and domain.