Dec 31, 2007

LIFE:Goodbye 2007!!



This is the end of year 2007. As we keep on looking foward to 2008, i sat and think about the whole year progress. It was shock when i do not progress in any skills for the whole year!

I've been doing nothing for the past twelve month of 2007. All i was doing is playing around without thinking to improve myself in anything related with my career onwards.

So this coming year 2008, I will pull myself to make a list of what I would like to accomplish a year from now. I will post my list in this blog so that i can track my progress time by time.

So, I would like to wish:

HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAV A NICE
CELEBRATION
!!!


Thank you for your unbelievable support on Negative Zero - Permission to read and write blog for nearly 4 years. Don't forget to like Negative Zero on Facebook.
Blogirific.com Blog Directory





Post(s) you might like to read :

1 comment: