May 27, 2011

I'm Back



Hi,

It's been a very very long time since my last post. Now it has been 2-4 circle or Ubuntu distribution since last time I'm blogging. It's time to fill back the empty spaces with useful post.

It's a long story if I want to write on what I've been spending my time with this whole time. Let's focus on the future from now on. So today I would like to emphasize that I'm back into Ubuntu Community for Malaysia LoCo.

And more good news is, I have got back my Official Membership as Ubuntu Members after my membership has been expired for about 3-4 months. It need good explanation to earn back what you've lost to the board in order to gain back your privilege as Ubuntu Member. :-)

Right now, I've been playing around with .NET environment doing C# on MVC3. It's a good programming to learn if you have a lot of free time to waste. So my nest post should be on how to do basic web application with ASP.NET using latest MVC3 RC and Razor view. If you are interested, then wait for my next post.

Less talk and more blog from now onwards~!


Thank you for your unbelievable support on Negative Zero - Permission to read and write blog for nearly 4 years. Don't forget to like Negative Zero on Facebook.
Blogirific.com Blog Directory





Post(s) you might like to read :

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment