It's been a while since i make a post. But due to lack of free time nowadays, so today I plan to spend 5 minutes to post something on this blog. After using Firefox for about 4-5 years, i figure out that I might need an alternative browser which is lightweight and give me boost in speed. I've been testing different kinds of browser for the whole months and finally I found the best alternatives(which is currrently my primary) browser.
Midori is one of a lightweight browser which is out there and it's free for anyone to give a try. Here are some features which i dig out of internet that you can get using midori:
- Full integration with GTK+ 2
- Fast rendering with WebKit
- Tabs, windows and session management
- Flexibly configurable Web Search.
- User scripts and user styles support.
- Straightforward bookmark management.
- Customizable and extensible interface.
- Extensions written in C.
Midori is still under heavy developement, and if you are willing to give it try, dont forget to add the PPA on your source.list to get the latest update. It might be a little buggy here and there, but trust me, you'll like it once you get convenient with the smooth integration with GTK+2.