Jun 30, 2008

Ubuntu Malaysia New Planet



Well this post is just an announcement of a new Ubuntu Malaysia site which is called Planet Ubuntu Malaysia. Well basically this is the official Ubuntu Malaysia Planet which will gather all the Ubuntu-my member's blog to be review on one site.


I would like to encourage all of the Ubuntu Malaysia's members to help and try to design a new logo for our planet. Well basically the logo should reflect our community logo. I hope I will have better response to this one. All idea's and artwork are very welcome.

By the way, please visit and subscribe to our LoCo planet via feeds. And please let me know if you would like your blog to be publish on the planet. For any request to be syndicate with the planet, please refer to Ubuntu Malaysia Forum as I have made a post there.


Thank you for your unbelievable support on Negative Zero - Permission to read and write blog for nearly 4 years. Don't forget to like Negative Zero on Facebook.
Blogirific.com Blog Directory





Post(s) you might like to read :

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment