May 14, 2008

Need Sometime to be Alone



Hello,

I wanted to be free from all the IT world including from all the Ubuntu things for a moment due to my life difficulties. I need to sit back and relax for a while. I'll be back as soon as possible if manage to sort things out. I hope you all will stick with the blog as this blog has a lot of information on linux/ubuntu.

To all my friends, I love you guys. But this is not the right moment to have plenty of commitments and I cant handle a lot of things at the vary same moment. But I promise that I'll rejoin the group when I'm ready.

Assalamualaikum.


Thank you for your unbelievable support on Negative Zero - Permission to read and write blog for nearly 4 years. Don't forget to like Negative Zero on Facebook.
Blogirific.com Blog Directory





Post(s) you might like to read :

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment