Apr 13, 2008

LOLcode Programming




I woke up when my girlfriend sms me "morning" . So I go to my laptop and start my day with surfing. So I start surfing on my new router's modification. But I found something interesting on one of the open blog on the net, It's called LOLCode.

So I start wondering what is LOLcode is all about, I start reading and go read more on the link given. Found out, that LOLcode is actually fun to play with. It's a silly programming based on 1337-speak(gamers/hackers slang)

There is an official site for LOLcode. This language has turned into a Programming Language called LOLCode for which there are already at least TWO .NET implementations. So here is the LOLcode example:


HAI
CAN HAS STDIO?
I HAS A VAR
IM IN YR LOOP
UP VAR!!1
VISIBLE VAR
IZ VAR BIGGER THAN 10? KTHXBYE
IM OUTTA YR LOOP
KTHXBYE
Funny isnt it? maybe you would like to try it for your self, but is has too many keyword that hard to understand unless someone explain it to you. So happy coding guys~!


Thank you for your unbelievable support on Negative Zero - Permission to read and write blog for nearly 4 years. Don't forget to like Negative Zero on Facebook.
Blogirific.com Blog Directory





Post(s) you might like to read :

3 comments:

  1. oh, i was hoping there is "usuxirulz" directive :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..

    i hope there will be FAKAPcode in the future, where we can have 'usuxirulz' , 'w00fw00f' , and 'suxsuxb00m' directive too..

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol d00d.. this is roxx0r!!

    ReplyDelete